Fifi Chachnil Ready To Wear: ‘Francette’ Skirt

StyleOnTheCouch in Fifi Chachnil

StyleOnTheCouch wearing Fifi Chachnil Francette Pink - William Williams Photography

Fifi Chachnil Pink Francette - StyleOnTheCouch

Fifi Chachnil Francette Pink - William Williams Photography for StyleOnTheCouch

The ‘Francette‘ skirt from Fifi Chachnil‘s superb ready-to-wear collection is one of my favourite designs for adding a touch of retro glamour to a wardrobe.  This structured, high-waisted piece is designed in pencil style.  It sits perfectly on the hips and cinches in the waist for a super flattering, feminine shape. Between the waist section and the top of the skirt that sits underneath the bust, there is some boning to give a little extra support and that bodice-like ’held’ and secure feeling.  The two little bows around the waistline show designer Fifi Chachnil’s touch – in a previous interview on the site she talked about wanting to create an essence of pure femininity in her beautiful lingerie and pret-a-porter… you can’t help but smile and feel good when wearing her designs! This outfit makes me want to take a holiday back in Paris; dance on the cobbled streets and dine al fresco in the sun…. Who wants to wander the regal gardens of The Louvre with me?

To view the Fifi Chachnil Pret-a-Porter collection click here.  To browse her lingerie, click here.

Photos: The amazing William Williams.

Wearing: Fifi Chachnil Francette purple; Sweater, Urban Outfitters.

Comments

• sarah says

Did I ask you before if you blogged any pics? If not please send me a link if you have, I’d love to see (if I have forgotten, apologies but I’d still like to remind myself….) x

• sarah says

Annette I agree – it’s a super shape for curves as the boning cinches the waist in. It’s a lovely piece to wear too. Thank you for stopping by…!

I will happily wander the garden at the Louvre with you, or even better, Parc Monceau – when the weather is nice {which sadly, it mostly isn’t yet}, there is nowhere better to be dressed up for no particular reason than in Paris. When you do come back, you must bring this skirt with you; it deserves to be shown off on long walks and at cafes :)

This is such an amazing look, Sarah. You look so elegant and gorgeous without even trying. Wolf whistle! ;)

I hope you’ll keep an eye out on my blog later today. I’ll be featuring this as one of the looks I love today.

xo,
    Terry

terrystwocents.tumblr.com

• sarah says

Hi Terry – thank you! I am sorry that I have not had time to check out the post yet it is all crazy busy for me right now but I really appreciate you including me in your round up!

• sarah says

Thank you Rachel – I have another post coming up with the black (perhaps a little more versatile than the purple if you are looking to buy?) so watch out for it on the blog soon.

That shade of pink is simply lovely. It is so soft, works like a white/neutral, and I imagine goes with just about anything. Gorgeous photos madame.

Hi Sarah! It’s been a while I hope you are doing well! Such a lovely color I love pastel colors :) I would love to go back to the Louvre! I’m actually going to Paris this June my friend is getting married!

Trackbacks