My Nine West x Pose Style Challenge

This Wednesday sees the start of my Nine West x Pose ’Style Challenge’, Blog Reader!

Each Wednesday for nine weeks I will be creating a different outfit around the same pair of shoes – the MsFabulous sandal.  You can check out my outfits on the Nine West Pose page (be sure to sign up and follow!) where I will be competing against another ‘poser’ each week.

Click on the image below to link to Pose (also available as an app for Iphone and Android). Pose is a platform to discover fashion, where posers can upload outfits and tag items in their ensemble (a category of clothing or a brand) and share their style within the community.  (I’m a little bit addicted, I confess…)

You can vote for your favourite style (all votes pour moi will be very much appreciated if you should like my outfit!) and this action automatically enters you into a competition for a chance of winning the shoes for yourself.

For my first outfit I chose a style I am quite comfortable with (and I am sure you all are familiar with this now, Blog Reader, ‘the dress’.)  A short while ago I introduced you to Three Floor Fashion and this Hidden Gems Midi Dress is a true diamond from their current summer collection. I think the shoes compliment the pleats and nude/lace front panel perfectly.

My Bordelle Leather ‘O’ Bracelet completes the outfit.  Let the challenge commence!

Wearing: Leather ‘O’ bracelet from Bordelle; Hidden Gems Dress from Three Floor Fashion and MsFabulous heels from Nine West.

Special thank you for the wonderful Lydia Hudgens for the photography.

Nine West approached me to take part in this challenge and are sponsoring my stylish efforts.  I decided to take on this challenge as I am a fan of Nine West, having purchased several of their styles in the past. You’ve likely seen me wearing Nine West before, for example here and here.  For this challenge however Nine West supplied me with these shoes free of charge and I’m sharing this with you because it’s a little different to my usual features.  And so now, let the styling fun commence!

PS Please note my deep red nails on this shoot.  My very first manicure after years of nail biting (Merci Anne who treated me!) Or at least: Mum please note my deep red nails on this shoot – yes I am finally all grown up :-)

Comments

The shoes are great, what a fun challenge! Oh and the dress…it is fantastic on you. Of course I love how you are using color (in the dress and the nails!) and the shape of your dress is great for you.

I’m a little short waisted I think and I loved how the waist and the pleats were situated with this dress. I’m glad you’re enjoying all my colour Lissy – you were indeed part of the inspiration for it!

The dress, shoes, and manicure are all STUNNING!! Best of luck with the challenge my friend, you dominate all things Pose with aplomb. I just love the color mixed with the snake print, inspired outfit and perfect for you.

The lady @Ritournelleblog was a perfect manicure partner too. I’m back to French nails for the time being but I can see a bit of experimentation with colour very soon….!

I own several pairs of Nine West shoes so I was really pleased to be asked to take part in this challenge! I have a gold pair that have lasted for years. Which silver sandals are you thinking of?

Of course it’s no secret how much I love this dress – the last time you posted about 3 Floor Fashion, I filled an imaginary online cart with half of their collection (this dress included!) Since the contents of the cart weren’t exactly in my current non-existent budget, I’m so glad that I can live vicariously through you as you wear this absolute gem. It looks even more lovely on you than it did on the model, you somehow breathe a new life into it! And I love that even though it’s such a unique piece, you paired it with a unique shoe, as well. I’m very intrigued by Pose – must investigate. Of course you already know you’ll have my vote ;)
    PS: It really is a shame we don’t live closer to each other – when I’m not rewatching Yes Minister, I’m usually catching up on Keeping Up Appearances and and As Time Goes By. Although I was raised in Canada, I come from a long line of Brits and a few things (quirks?) have been passed down through the generations :)

Cee I think you would like Pose so you’ll have to let me know if you register for the site. I remember your comments on Three Floor before, it’s a very feminine, dreamy collection this summer and I think this style appeals to us both. I don’t know if they run sales but if they do I’ll be sure to tell you about any I hear of.

So, video night at mine in the future, yes?

Gorgeous dress piece. I definitely love the chest design. Good luck and I will check out Pose to vote for you. BTW, how awesome is it that Nine West approached you directly. I would definitely be honored as I am sure you are as well. :)

I was and the fact that this challenge is a lot of fun is great. I’m slightly worried I will run out of ideas mind you so watch this space! Thank you for stopping by, I love to read all the comments and hear from new visitors and blogs… hope you stop by again soon!

Wow that dress is gorgeous! The lace, pleats and flowiness are wonderful.

Those heels are so versatile. I can see them being featured in a lot of your outfit posts.

And congratulations on your very first manicure ;) Keep it up, SOTC. I will get Anne to report to me if anything should… happen lol.

I think Anne is pretty much keeping my nails in check! Right now I have a french manicure but I’m thinking a little more colour will be nice to experiment with. I shall have to go back to your blog for ideas too. x

Hey V! I love it when you stop by…. how was Australia? The photos looked amazing. It’s so great to have nails again finally. I can see a whole series of manicure posts lol! xo

I just stopped by mymymode after a while too – you had a lovely Halston-like dress in your last post, gorgeous photos too. Thanks so much for your lovely comment, I’ll try not to leave it so long until my next visit!

Hi! What a beautiful summer dress! Such a cute and unique design pattern in the top! I am into long dresss right now, I wore a light beige with yellow to Korea it was very fresh and perfect for the weather :)

Trackbacks