Friday Lingerie Lust: I.D. Sarrieri Autumn / Winter 2012

I go weak at the knees for I.D. Sarrieri and their forthcoming autumn / winter collection is another show-stopping range of lingerie.  Names such as Vixen Chic, Black Temptation, Irresistible and Lady Lovelace conjure up images of wild and sexy nights, with playful editorial images to match.

I introduced you to I.D. Sarrieri back in March, Blog Reader (you can read the earlier feature here) – a label mixing vintage inspiration with modern trends to create beautiful silhouettes for women.  It is sumptuous, luxurious lingerie and their new fall collection is heavy on fine lace, silk satin and mesh fabrics with some bold metallic detail – such aspects are important to I.D Sarrieri and many of their designs can be found decorated with Swarowski accessories.  This boned corset (above) is a favourite of mine, every inch a work of art.

Overall the collection contrasts light and dark.  The commanding ‘Ringmaster’ style uTame stands next to the beautifully adorned Little Mermaid (image below) and Belle du Jour (image directly above).

Image below: Secret November, for the sirens amongst us you.

Special occasion lingerie?  If you owned this surely you’d want to wear it every day.  This collection is so ‘femme fatale’ I adore it.  Who’s with me, Blog Reader??

Have a fabulous weekend – here in NYC I’ll be taking part in a few of the Cinco de Mayo activities (with apologies to my French friends, but you have a fanfare for everything these days….) and meeting up with Lydia for some new blog photos.  I’m excited as we have outfits from Three Floor Fashion and Morgan Carper coming up! xo

Wearing, directly above: I.D. Sarrieri bodysuit from their spring 2012 collection – outerwear, underwear, too pretty to hide in my opinion….. (worn under a blazer on a night out).  Main images HPR London / I.D. Sarrieri.

Comments

Did I get my history correct? The battle was between the Mexicans and the French, and I think Mexico won (solidarity in Europe means I probably shouldn’t celebrate? What do I know, we’re not even in the Euro…) Thanks Anne!! x

Lovely Sarah! Once I find my abs after the core strengthening from Pilates – give it 3 months or so? – I am SO rewarding myself with one these! Just went to their site and their stuff is gorgeous. Eye candy. Thanks!

Well if it’s not revealing too much Winn, I’d love to know which piece you invest in. Their pieces are great quality and well worth it. Thanks for stopping by…

I will let you know! But it’ll be while until Pilates whips my core back to shape. These pieces will inspire to keep going.

Glad you’re enjoying the blog, I’m really enjoying yours since discovering it and I think you’ve got a great handle on the ‘underwear as outerwear’ trend. You definitely have styling blood running through your veins!

I would never have guessed that your gorgeous bodysuit was in fact a piece of lingerie, it looks right at home next to your black pencil skirt! You really have mastered underwear as outerwear :)

3. dempeaux says

I love everything! The body suit you’re wearing is so gorgeous too; and of course, I love the midi length of that skirt!

Loving the pencil skirt! We are currently working on our Spring 2013 collection and are planning to add a pencil skirt to the designs. Beautifully worn!

I remember the last time you were wearing lingerie/see-through (without any coverups underneath) and I thought my eyes were fooling me! I like how you paired a lacy lingerie top (in a nice mint colour!), with something ‘sensible’ like a midi pencil skirt – what a great pairing! Only you could pull it off xx

6. eliseg25 says

Sarah, That bodysuit is absolutely beautiful, and you look absolutely beautiful wearing it – especially with that slim skirt and sexy heels! Like my Nonna says: “I guess underwear isn’t just for wearing under anymore.” And “underwear” this pretty deserves to be shown off.