Friday Lingerie Lust: La Fee Verte

Latest stop in the lingerie tour sees our feet rest for some absinthe at La Fee Verte (The Green Fairy!) a brand geared towards women who desire “sexuality, sophistication and individuality in their clothes”.  They describe themselves as “fashion-forward” and influenced by the growing “innerwear as outerwear” trend.

Mostly what I desire from La Fee Verte is their ready to wear collection.  Along with their intimates range, both stress luxurious fabrics and attention to detail:

I also love the clean and simple chic-ness of their designs.  You can buy La Fee Verte online from Faire Frou Frou and Journelle; for ready to wear (which seemed harder to track down) try Anthropologie and Shopbop or check out La Fee Verte’s Facebook page or Twitter account to enquire about local stockists.

Happy Memorial Day weekend (US), Bank Holiday weekend (UK) and everyone else, just have a fabulous weekend all the same SOTC xx

Comments

The lingerie is lovely, but what really got me was the ready-to-wear collection. Anthropologie just opened in Vancouver, I must investigate to see if they have any pieces from the collection in store! Thanks for introducing me to this lovely line :)

Cee they tweeted me on Friday, their RTW is not yet available on line so let me know if you find anything in Anthropologie I’d be so interested to hear what you think. I’m also going to try and find a stockist near me as I really liked the fabrics they were using. As always, thanks for stopping by xx

Happy long weekend! Ours was last weekend :(. I prefer the clothing to the lingerie. I can’t even imagine what your lingerie collection must look like…heaps of skimpies! You’ve got an eye for it though!
    Cupcake
    xo

Haha cupcake you’ve given me an idea for a new blog about my lingerie collection. I have La Perla, Myla and Maison Close but some other random pretty things…. do I have the courage to share though – my skimpies on the web? Hmm perhaps not :-)

Sorry, bad PC!
    I’m really considering this break you adviced me!!

Lingerie is becoming more than just underwear, is something that you wanna show everyone but you can’t hahhaha

Love you!! ;)

Lovely pieces – romantic, sensual and feminine.

I agree with Anne – this is much more my taste, and reminds me greatly of some Myla pieces I have.

x

They do ready to wear, yes! I was told by the brand that these weren’t available to buy online yet, but you can find them in store. I like the RTW range more than the lingerie!